Posted in BCP BAJAJ
JALJIRA: A spice to enhance the flavour of food & beat the scorching summer heat!
JALJIRA as the name suggests is the product made from “Jal” meaning water and “Jira” meaning cumin. BCP BAJAJ JALJIRA acts not only as a lemonade but also as a product to enhance the flavour of your food. The product enhances the taste of food when sprinkled upon items like Salads, Fruits, Chutneys, Jam, Jellies, Chat, Pakodas, vegetables and so on.
- HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS: BCP BAJAJ JALJIRA being rich in cumin seeds helps to reduce weight. It is advisable to drink Jaljira twice a day which suppresses the appetite and individuals tend to intake fewer calories. It is also helpful in fighting constipation. It is rich in Vitamin-C. It is a care-free drink for calorie conscious people.
- AIDS IN DIGESTION: BCP BAJAJ JALJIRA leads to proper digestion of food when consumed after meals. Black Salt present in it fights intestinal gas and helps in the process of digestion. It also cools down the body, rehydrates it and activates the digestive juices as well as the taste buds.
- HELPS IN DETOXIFICATION & KEEPS THE BODY HYDRATED : BCP BAJAJ JALJIRA has very low calorie content present in it. It helps to detoxify the toxins and it is the best drink for summer. The drink contains healthy spices and is effective in reducing the body heat and keeping it cool. People suffering from acidity can get instant relief, if consumed with water. It also gives immediate relief to the uneasiness and pain during menstrual cramps.
- HELPS IN TREATING ANEMIC PATIENTS: BCP BAJAJ JALJIRA being rich in iron. The splendid and tasty drink enhances the immunity of the body and women should drink Jaljira mainly for this reason. It contains the most vital mineral-iron in it that is very useful in forming the RBCs or red blood corpuscles in the body. It also helps in increasing the count of haemoglobin in the bloodstream and drinking Jaljira helps to fight against iron deficiency.
EVER TRIED JALJIRA LEMONADE AT HOME?
Here’s how you can make yourself a glass of Jaljira Lemonade at home.
Preparation time: 3 Minutes
- Ingredients: (Serves 3-4 people)
- 1 litre water
- BCP BAJAJ Jaljira
- For garnishing: Boondi, Coriander
Add 2.5 TBSP BCP BAJAJ Jaljira in 1 litres of water. (Can be added more or less as per taste)
- Blend it properly so that the powder gets dissolved in water
- Garnish the drink with Boondi and Coriander and serve it chill.
There are no comments